- What does the term flexible learning mean to you?
- Why is it necessary to use a more flexible approach in your work?
We are aware that we all learn differently at varying paces and often while there are many other committments in our lives or barriers to preventing the process of learning from happening. I think one of the most important aspects of having a more flexible approach is to get to 'know the learner', constantly adapting the facilitator role to incorporate the needs of the individual learner. This can also be done by offering a variety of modes of delivery especially with the constant updating and change in technology.
- What do you need to explore to help this happen?
- What goals do you have for using Flexible Learning in your work?
- Explore my current teaching methods and environment. I will outline my modes of deliver.
- Reflect on the level of flexibility being utilized
- Look at ways of incorporating other approaches into my work
- Provide more opportunity for the learners to have authentic experiences
- Learn how to use facebook as an educational tool