Thursday 10 May 2012

Activity five; Design and describe flexible learning strategies for your context.

I decided to focus on my students in the certificate courses for this next activity.  It is beginning to dawn on me how the concept of blended delivery really can work if the dimensions of time, delivery and logistics (Casey & Wilson, 2005) were truly flexible.  The theoretical components could be presented  as a web conference with on-line quizzes and assessments, the students would only have to attend the practical face to face sessions intermittently at a time and place that suited them.  However, I keep coming back to the issue of how self-motivated and self directed our students are and that many are 'testing the water' in their choice of career direction.  Offering too much flexibility may not suit everyone.
Anyway, I managed to 'download' and 'link'.
Hope it worked!!



http://www.scribd.com/doc/93091928

No comments:

Post a Comment